The Child & Family Supports Supervisor provides services to Hope support recipients through their work in supervising, teaching, training, coaching, and mentoring direct support staff in order to ensure the delivery of quality services to Hope support recipients and their families. The Child & Family Supports Supervisor oversees the delivery of services to support recipients as delineated in their Plans of Care, Individual Educational Plans, and/or other support plans, utilizing strategies in alignment with the agency’s organizational culture and service philosophy. This includes providing strengths-based coaching and feedback strategies, and staff development and growth initiatives. The Child & Family Supports Supervisor maintains loyalty to the organization, its beliefs, values, mission, vision, and expectations and to the recipients of services.
1. Develops staff through teaching, coaching, and mentoring in the delivery of quality services to children and to their natural families or their foster families.
2. Supervises, develops, evaluates, counsels, and disciplines staff. Collaborates in all aspects of onboarding personnel to fulfill service requirements.
3. Schedules staff in alignment with services delineated in the Plan of Care, Individual Educational Plans, and/or other support plans and with service delivery requirements.
4. Oversees and monitors Family Habilitation service providers, including but not limited to, ensuring accurate and timely submission of service documentation and regulatory compliance.
5. Monitors service utilization and goal progress for support recipients and implements corrections as necessary.
6. Ensures all services are provided in a cost effective manner and in alignment with relevant local, state, and federal regulations and complies with mandatory reporting responsibilities.
7. Monitors, reviews, approves, and ensures accurate and timely submission of service and employment related documentation from direct support staff.
8. Ensures documentation for Family Habilitation Home services is completed and submitted according to State Licensing and Home and Community Based Services regulations. Conducts visits for all environments as required.