The Document Control Clerk (DCC) serves as the focal point through which all service delivery documentation flows. This position obtains all service delivery related documentation from Direct Support Professionals (DSPs) and provides quality assurance of key data points for consistency and accuracy according to Agency and State guidelines. The Document Control Clerk serves as the liaison with all departments with regard to service delivery documentation. The position requires a high degree of quality and speed in the preparation and completion of many tasks, using sound judgment with respect to their urgency and importance. This position maintains rigid deadlines that are critical to the fiscal health of the agency. The successful applicant with will be detail-oriented, work well in teams and have excellent customer service.
1. Collects and quality assures all network service delivery documentation, assures all services are documented by comparison to time keeping records.
2. Communicates with DSPs and other service delivery staff to obtain corrections or clarification of submitted documentation and other relevant documentation activities of each network.
3. Completes data entry into the Electronic Heath Record (EHR) database and reviews overlapping times to prevent duplicate billing of Medicaid services.
4. Completes data entry in an efficient and accurate manner with less than 2.5% error rate.
5. Reports non-compliance with service delivery documentation to the immediate supervisor.
6. Reviews for accuracy and indicates electronic billing records are ready for processing.